Broker Loan Submission
Get our Broker Loan Submission to “Run the Deal” by us. It only takes a few minutes to get us the necessary information for us to make a lending decision. We will get back to you in less than 24 hours with our lending decision or to discuss issues that need additional clarification.
Funding is fast and easy for your client. It’s a simple 5 step process:
- Confer with your client to determine their financing needs
- Communicate to us how much they want to borrow, details on the property they want to borrow on and what their plans are to repay the mortgage loan
- If your client’s mortgage loan request is within our lending parameters we will issue a preliminary loan approval within 24 hours or less detailing our financing terms and costs
- Provide us with a completed 1003 and authorization to release information form signed by your client.
- We will take it from here and arrange the preliminary title report, appraisals and all closing documents prepared and ready for your client to sign. We will only need your assistance in communicating with your client to get the loan funded and closed.
All Broker fees will be incorporated into the loan costs, disclosed and charged to the Borrower. All Broker fees will be paid out to our referring Broker the day the loan closes.
Your client will be responsible for any appraisal and normal closing costs. We currently fund Business and Investment Loans secured by first trust deed loans only. We do not fund any owner occupied loans. We will entertain any loan request up to 70% of the subject property’s value. We can be very flexible on our interest rates and repayment terms. We currently offer interest only, partially amortized and fully amortized loans so we have the flexibility to provide just the right loan for your client.
As soon as we receive the information we will calculate the amount of loan we can provide to your client.
If you have any questions or need any assistance in completing the above information please call us at (888) 797-7970.
Thank you for allowing our company the opportunity to assist you and your client in obtaining real estate financing.