Get the competitive edge with Westar Lending
Give your firm a competitive advantage by offering your probate clients the option to “Get the Money Now”. Westar Lending Group can lend them money prior to the final distribution of the estate.
The funds derived from our Probate Loans can be used for most any purpose such as:
- Paying outstanding attorney fees
- Paying any court costs or fees
- Paying monthly payments or paying off in full creditors of the estate or beneficiary
- Making any necessary or desired property repairs to the properties owned by the estate
- Paying taxes or other obligations owing by the estate
- Paying funeral and burial expenses of the deceased
- Paying ongoing expenses owing by the estate
- Paying claims submitted by the executor of the estate
- Paying professional expenses such as accountants for preparing estate tax returns
- Paying preliminary distribution to one or more beneficiary to the estate
Call our probate team today. (888) 797-7970
INTEREST IMPOUND RESERVES
Typically, most of the probate loans that we fund can be “Overfunded” to set up an interest impound reserve account to cover required monthly interest payments due until the probate receives the Orderfor Final Distribution from the probate court. If there are any unused funds remaining in the interest impound account, then the money can be distributed as estate proceeds due to the Beneficiary.
A simple phone call to our office at (888) 797-7970 to speak with one of our probate representatives will start the process for your client getting the money they need now.